PS- I LOVE MYSELF
I wished I loved less of me, I wished I dint crave for me that much.
I passed, I failed, I often swayed, I dint do much to be proud of.
I hid I ran, I ducked like a swan, as troubles practically became my prop.
I prayed as I lay beneath high- waters, hoped for peace amidst man slaughters.
When all was vague, all was scattered, then nothing else except me mattered.
Rogue, brat, and rebel you might call, I love myself even when I fall
Never helpless, but I am shameless and penniless at time, and I seldom care to sublime.
I have become what I am with neither courage nor candor,
As I have reached here with utmost surrender.
Surrender, to my will and only mine and I think I have been just fine.
I could have seen finer things; if I could have just let it be,
I fought hard, I really tried, but could not love less of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment